- Awesomesauce Toronto to Montego Bay, Jamaica Feb. 1-8 2016
- What’s your MUST-HAVE when travelling?
- Give back when you travel
- She-Travels.com says Relax Keep an Openmind and Enjoy
- April brings more than April Showers and May Flowers
- Colombian Eats
- Help us select a costume for Our CropDis in Barbados 2015
- She-Travels.com says TREAT YO’SELF!
- Reblogged: Missing out in the Dominican Republic?
- Hey guys don’t feel left out…
Hey J! I wanted to express my thanks for all of your assistance in helping me to plan a getaway with my kids. Your customer service was always prompt and great, a nice change from many other organizations. Overall, a fantastic time and thanks so much again for all your excellent work and recommendations.
I look forward to booking more holidays with you in the future!
AFC System Administrator at Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
Miss Johnson is an excellent destination specialist for us and considered our unique needs as she planned our itinerary. Every suggestion she made was excellent, as she considered our budget, time constraints, and personal likes and dislikes. I would definitely work with Miss Johnson again as she made our trip easy and stress free. She was a delight to work with.
Damian deSilvaBoston, MA
You are an amazing woman, we love She-Travels.com and the great time you planned for us. We certainly spent our ex-husbands money well! Until the next trip!!
The Divorcees ClubToronto, ON
Professor (Partial Load), Tourism & Hospitality
I have had the pleasure to teach Janene in Tourism Marketing in the fall of 2011. Janene was a very pleasant and engaged young woman who applied herself with a great degree of maturity and a keen instinct for the subject matter. I was able to witness her approach to developing her own business and was impressed by her vigour and business sense. Her academic achievement reflected her practical abilities. I wish Janene all the best in her future endeavours.