Barbados fitness & cultural retreat
Retreat highlights for Aug. 1 - 9, 2017 - Partially escorted group
Retreat Highlights for August 1 - 9, 2017
- VIP airport meet & greet & fast track through customs
- Private round-trip transportation for the duration of the retreat
- 8 days accommodations at the Savannah Beach Hotel - based on double occupancy
- Daily buffet breakfast with 4 lunches included. Dinners are the responsibility of the guests
- 3 cultural tours including a land & sea safari tour
- 4 days of dance fitness & 1/2 day yoga retreat with healthy lunch
- Cultural & food experience at Oistin's. Transportation included, dinner is the responsibility of the guests
- OPTIONAL for an extra cost : Jump up with Krave the Band which will include registration, costume, costume pick up and delivery, transportation to and from parade.
5 NIGHTS IN BARBADOS
Retreat highlights for August 4 - 9, 2017 - Non-escorted group
- VIP airport meet & greet
- Private round-trip transportation for the duration
- 5 days accommodations at the Savannah Beach Hotel - based on double occupancy
- Daily buffet breakfast. Lunch & dinner are the responsibility of the guest
- Beach day at Pirate's cove
- Roundtrip transportation to Kadooment & foreday
- Option to jump up with Krave the Band at an extra cost.
To book and for groups 10 and more kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org & Teisha@centreholidays.com
Food & rum festival
Nov.16 - 20, 2017
- VIP meet & greet with fast track through customs and immigration on arrival
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Accommodations 4 nights at Island Inn Hotel - double occupancy
- Double Occupancy - $1900 CAD with 1 event ticket. Options to purchase other event tickets
Tentative events are optional and SOLD separately.
- Thursday – Opening Activity at Oistins’
- Friday – Food & Rum Extravaganza *included in the single & double occupancy options*
- Saturday- Food & Polo activity (Afternoon time)
- Saturday Night – Dinner Series at two fine dining restaurants *included in the Single Occupancy option*
- Sunday – Afternoon Showcase with Beach Party
coming soon january 2018
Details to follow
- Capital: Bridgetown
- Dialing code: +1
- Currency: Barbadian dollar
- Population: 284,644 (2013) World Bank
- Official language: English
You Should Know
Be sure to check for the required travel documents before planning your trip to Barbados
All visitors to Barbados must have a passport and valid return ticket to be allowed entry here. The passport must be valid for the duration of your stay here.
Most countries do not require a visa to visit Barbados, so please check here to see if one is required of your country.
- Passport valid for duration of your trip.
- Return ticket to country of residence.
- Intended Address.
- Evidence of personal support.
- A child under the age of eighteen (18) travelling without a parent/guardian must have a letter of authorization from parent/guardian.
NOTE: Registration is required as space is limited. To confirm your reservation at the time of booking a $500 deposit per person is required to secure your space. We encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to the VIP newsletter so you can receive updated information first. Email us directly at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any inquiries or wish to reserve your space.