She-Travels.com: Beach Like A Local
Barbados, Barbados, Barbados, what ya doing with all those fab beaches?? Come one now, do ya really need all those crystal pristine azure turquoise waters? Well apparently you do! The South & West Coast.
Let's take a peak at some of the SOUTH COAST BEACH beauties shall we?
SOUTH COAST BEACHES
CALM SOUTH SEAS ARE IDEAL FOR A PLETHORA OF WATERSPORTS
- Accra Beach - it is one of the busiest beaches, and get this, pink sand! Hello, are we in the Bahamas, no, no we're not, we're in Barbados!
- Dover Beach - have mercy it's uber popular especially when it comes to water activities.
- Miami Beach - you're not in Miami honey, you're in Barbados. so, rent your beach chairs, it's next to Oistin's and guaranteed you may even catch fishermen going out to fish or retuning with their haul.
- Worthing Beach - You're a few strokes way from becoming friendly with the local marine life due to a coral reef which is filled with tropical fish. If you see Dory & Nemo, tell'em we said, "hi!"
- St. Lawrence Bay
- Maxwell Beach
- Pebbles Beach and so many more.
WEST COAST BEACHES
CALMER BLUE WATERS, PERFECT PALMS SWAYING ON WHITE SANDY BEACHES
- Brandon's Beach
- Gibbes Beach
- Mullins Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Sandy Lane Beach - you may hob-nob with RiRi herself, who knows. But if you're all about celebrity sighting, this is the beach for you.
- Reed's Bay
- Six Men's Bay - it's just north of Speightstown, it's a picture-perfect fishing village. If you're keen on capturing fishermen lulling in their catch for sale to the local markets, here is the spot.
There is no doubt that Barbados hosts many beautiful options for you to become a perfect mermaid on your next visit. Now, I only poke of the East & South East Coast & North Coast, these coasts offers even more amazing sights and options, but that's for another time. Let's just say, whales, pirates, surfing....more to come.
If you've ever swam and or had a time in any of the South & West Coast Beaches of Barbados, do be a dear and let us know by commenting below. We don't just say we want to know, we TRULY MUST KNOW!! :)
Cheers and happy travels!
J & T