Boutique the new Barbados
Dear Travel Diary,
By now you have seen that our site or blog advertises two MAIN destinations, Colombia and Barbados.
Not that we don't have an affinity for other Caribbean islands, but it's just that these two destinations have imprinted on our hearts and souls. Plus, we receive an extraordinary amount of support from the BTMI (Barbados Tourism Marketing), and ProColombia Canada to promote and market these two destinations, as well as we have a wealth of suppliers for both destinations which is simply a great thing for us, and YOU!
Having said that, August 1 - 8, we are hosting a little basic escape to beautiful Barbados for the annual Crop Over where we will be residing at the always fabulous Sweetfield Historic Manor Inn. Why is it basic? We wanted to keep it very, very simple! The first offer has been sold out, however, we were lucky to have another room available at the fab boutique hotel for 4 adults.
We prefer the charm and creativity of a boutique hotel. Small, intimate, private, lux with themed and or aspirational decor.
Information about Sweetfield Historical Manor Inn:
- A luxury five-star Bed and Breakfast
- Sweetfield Manor was once a cozy plantation house
- The Manor was built in the early 1900s
- Ten luxury guestrooms, each individually designed
- Delicious gourmet breakfast
- Breakfast at Sweetfield Manor is, and always has been, an amazing affair
- Exquisite service & staff
- Centrally located, perfectly situated within lush tropical surroundings, atop a hill
It is ALL that and a bag of all-dressed chips!! We actually have a friend who is getting married there in September, it is simply a divine bit of heaven on earth.
For interested parties, do send us an email and we'll supply you with all of the information required.