Barbados' Retro Chic Boutique Hotel South Beach is FABULOUS!
Have you ever walked into the lobby of a boutique hotel and have just been wowed at first sight? Well, that was me upon my entry to South Beach. I know what I like, and though it varies, my senses immediately overload on what's in front of me.
South Beach is the lead-in property in the Ocean Hotels chain of fab accommodations. It just re-opened after a full renovation, this chic, 4-star, all-suite hotel has 49 rooms, yes 49. It offers beautifully appointed suites, with a very retro chic decor that emphases the space, light and ultimate comfort. There is also a great pool with a 3-piece chair and table, cushioned loungers, poolside food and drink service; complimentary WIFI is offered throughout the property along with an onsite spa and fitness room.
The hotel offers three room categories: Jr. Suites, one or two bedroom suite options. All rooms have a kitchette, covered balconies which overlook the pool deck and restaurant lounge, and many with sea views. Also, the local Chefette, so when you're hungry at night and you're craving a 3-piece, you can run over to Chefette.
What's great about South Beach:
- Small and friendly. You'll receive an ice cold towel and welcome drink upon arrival. Smiling faces, warm attitude.
- In-room and poolside spa services is an added touch of luxury to your holiday without leaving the premises.
- The decor is bright, young, fresh, vibrant, contemporary, retro chic, which makes guests feel very welcome and comfortable.
- Complimentary beach service on Rockley Beach offering sun loungers that provide all the comforts of a beach front hotel.
- Situated in the heart of South Coast with everything you could wish for. Restaurants, shops, supermarkets, nightlife, beaches and the awesome boardwalk.
- Delicious breakfast on-site restaurant which is included to start your beautiful day.
Upon your next visit to the island of Barbados, do yourself a favour and reserve your suite at South Beach, you'd be thankful you did.
Have you ever been a guest at South Beach, if so, how was your stay?