Peaceful Slumber at ALoft Hotel Bogota Colombia
Touchdown in bustling Bogota and after a 3-hour wait in the immigration line (that's a tale for another time), I finally arrived at the very modern and contemporary ALoft. I have to say, without researching the very look And vibe of the hotel reminds me of Alt Hotels.
Ok, so what's so fab about said ALoft per MY personal opinion, well:
- Accessible and close to the airport. It's the perfect place if you have an early morning flight, the airport is not but 10 mins away. You'll have an opportunity to see Colombian day-to-day.
- Pet-friendly. Upon entry you'll see there is a bowl of food and water for your canine or feline friend/family.
- SPG rewards, that's right, collect and be rewarded as you're a part of this awesome subsidiary.
- It's a Green-hotel with little perks such as, if you refuse housekeeping you'll receive a $5.00 USD voucher to use in WXYZ Cafe or Refuel etc. Use your key-card to control the lights.
- Beautifully decorated. KOHLER is King as faucets, sinks, showerhead adorn the bathroom.
- Connected for your mobile and Wi-Fi pleasure.
- Good breakfast (I was not hungry at the time, but the food looked very appertizng)
- Stay if only for that perfectly comfortable bed!
Sleep well, I know I did. That bed is sooo comfortable!!!
Good incentive don't you think? If I were here more than the one night, I would utilize this.
The hallways are a bit dark, but look up and that beautiful rainbow illuminates your path.
Yes, it is good. I will admit the water pressure was just right!
Have you ever been a guest at any ALoft Hotels?